Field service companies are scrutinizing their service models to make the transition from a cost center to a profit center—we all know that is easier said than done. There are many variables to consider when launching profit-boosting initiatives, but thankfully we have the 6 steps you need to achieve this transformation.
What is the current state of field service profitability?
- 73% of Field Service Organizations (FSOs) are struggling with profitable revenue growth.
- This hasn’t changed dramatically in recent years; 76% of FSOs were struggling in 2016.
- What has changed is the mix.
How are new service offerings putting additional pressure on field service organizations? As product revenues decline for most hardware manufacturers, so do the traditional product-attached support and maintenance contracts. The CapEx models of the past are migrating to “as-a-service.” Customers want to purchase technology as a service, not as an asset they own.
What are the 6 steps your field service organization can make to boost profitability? Join the webinar tomorrow, March 27 at 12:00 pm ET, to find out! Join Astea’s Chief Operating Officer, David Giannetto, as he gives you a 6-point guideline to making your field service organization more profitable. The Chief Information Officer at APi Group, a leading service organization to the construction industry, will be sharing his success story.
During the webinar we’ll cover:
- How to transform the customer experience to boost upsell and cross-sell
- How to motivate technicians to help you improve profitability
- Which KPIs to measure and how to leverage the data