Astea noted for its innovative mobile application, product breadth and depth, and high customer retention rate
Today we announced our inclusion in the 2017 “Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management*” report based on our “product breadth, product depth and strong customer retention.” The report cites Astea as having “one of the highest customer retention percentages of any vendor,” “one of the market’s few end-to-end field service products,” and a highly modernized and configurable mobile application.
In the report, Gartner identifies 4 field service trends that it believes will be highly impactful by 2020:
- improved customer satisfaction as a primary benefit of implementing field service management;
- the growing use of artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and other technology to improve the customer experience;
- the growing reliance on contractors over employees for field service work; and
- the deployment of mobile apps that extend beyond data collection to empower technicians to succeed.
Astea’s solutions help unify the operations of service-driven companies, and embrace the Gartner identified field service trends:
- Astea empowers companies to boost customer satisfaction by addressing top demands such as self-service and real-time collaboration via the Alliance™ Customer Portal—a mobilized portal where end customers can self-service a wide variety of tasks and interact with their service provider in real-time.
- Astea Alliance integrates with several IoT platforms so that service organizations can drive efficiency enhancements as a result of better data.
- Additionally, Astea Alliance enables companies to consider the best and most cost-effective mix of employees, third party and contingent workers, helping them to schedule, monitor performance and bill more efficiently.
- Finally, Astea’s mobile workforce management solution, Alliance Mobile Edge™, empowers service companies to create a digital work environment that suits each technician’s affinity for technology and speed of learning through out-of-the-box configurations for simple, medium and complex mobile app versions.
Click here to read the full press release.
“We are proud that Gartner has validated the role Astea plays for service-driven organizations, and has recognized the strong emphasis we place on building true partnerships with our clients,” said Emily Hackman, director of global marketing for Astea International. “This, combined with the recent recognition of Astea as the Customer Value Leader in Mobile Workforce Management by Frost & Sullivan, shows that Astea continues to deliver technology focused on driving revenue and profit, improved service and differentiation for our client base.”
*Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management” by Jim Robinson, Michael Moaz, Jason Wong. September 27, 2017.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.