If your company sends service technicians into the field, then you need a Mobile Workforce Management solution.
It’s mission critical for so many reasons: visibility into field techs, connecting mobile workers to the back office, exchange of real-time data for a better customer experience, and so on. Yet according to the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Mobile Enterprise Applications Survey, 26% of North American companies are either delaying or completely rejecting the implementation of a new Mobile Workforce Management, or a field service management software, solution.
But if that type of solution is so vital, why are nearly a quarter of service organizations delaying it? There are several reasons why:
1) Cost concerns
- Will I have to purchase all new mobile devices for my field agents?
- Will I have to hire an expensive IT consultant to customize the solution?
2) ROI is unclear
3) Lack of user-friendly Mobile Workforce Management solutions in the market
At Astea, we understand all these concerns. That is why we designed Alliance™ Mobile Edge™. Frost & Sullivan presented Astea with the Customer Value Leadership Award for Mobile Workforce Management because Mobile Edge helps service companies overcome all these challenges.
According to Frost & Sullivan, Alliance Mobile Edge:
- Offers powerful features in a user-friendly app inspired by Google® Material Design principles
- Is easily adopted by technicians, helping achieve ROI faster
- Is highly customizable without needing the help of an IT expert
- Allows administrators to utilize over 100+ modular settings to create the perfect digital work environment for each technician, group, geography or division
- Delivers flexibility in all ways:
- It can run on any mobile device (laptop, tablet, smartphone);
- on Android or iOS mobile operating systems;
- And it can be delivered on-premises or cloud-based (SaaS)
Learn why Frost & Sullivan gave Astea the award, including criteria such as price and performance value, customer purchase experience and overall business impact.